Deathtrack is a old DOS science fiction vehicular combat racing game developed by Dynamix in 1989 from an original idea by Dariusz Lukaszuk. Deathtrack can be enjoyed by 1 player from a 1st person, 3D perspective.
Deathtrack can be described by the keywords: car racing, post-apocalyptic, science fiction, dystopia. Deathtrack is available for download.
All the screenshots were taken by Abandonware DOS.
Trivia, facts, etc.
- view: 1st person, 3D
- multiplayer: single player only
- input: keyboard, mouse, joystick
- distribution: 3,5 floppy disk, 5,25 floppy disk
- graphics: CGA, EGA, Hercules, Tandy
- sound: Adlib, PC speaker, Roland
- popularity: 2985 page views