Gremlin Graphics / Gremlin Interactive developed the DOS sports game Premier Manager in 1992. Premier Manager is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in a - perspective in single player, multiplayer (hotseat) modes. It's available for download.
Premier Manager downloads
Screenshots were taken by Abandonware DOS.See more Premier Manager screenshots...
players: single player, multiplayer (hotseat)
input: keyboard, mouse
sound: Adlib, PC speaker, Sound Blaster, Roland
Abandonware DOS popularity: low
- #1 - 13.05.2015 15:40 Tom PintoI have downloaded this, but you need the wheel to verify it? SO how can I play without it?
- #2 - 14.05.2015 16:14 Abandonware DOSHave you tried to just press enter to skip the wheel check?
- #3 - 28.07.2015 00:00 Freddie DingoI can't even get this bloody game to start using the D-Fend thingy-ma-jig. Maybe I should have paid more attention in Information Technology at school.
- #4 - 29.07.2015 19:50 AbandonwareDOSFreddie, after you install D-Fend, just open it, then drag and drop the Premier Manager zip file onto it. You should be able to run it afterwards.
- #5 - 05.01.2016 10:03 terryHi
I have the codewheel codes if interested.
Tell others what you think about Premier Manager: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Premier Manager, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.