Divide by zero developed the DOS adventure game game The Gene Machine in 1996. The Gene Machine is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in a 3rd person, side view perspective by 1 player.
The Gene Machine deals with topics such as humor, urban setting, 19th century, steampunk. The Gene Machine is available for download.
Download The Gene Machine
All the screenshots were taken by Abandonware DOS.
Trivia, facts, etc.
- view: 3rd person, side view
- multiplayer: single player only
- input: joystick, keyboard, mouse
- distribution: cd-rom
- graphics: SuperVGA, Vesa
- sound: Adlib, Roland, Sound Blaster, Tandy, MIDI, Gravis Ultrasound, Pro Audio Spectrum, Thunderboard, Ensoniq soundscape, PC speaker, Microsoft Sound System
- popularity: 2883 page views