Divide by zero developed the DOS adventure game game The gene machine in 1996. The gene machine is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in a 3rd person, side view perspective by 1 player.
The gene machine deals with topics such as humor, urban setting, 19th century, steampunk. The gene machine is available for download.
Download The gene machine
Trivia, facts, etc.
- view: 3rd person, side view
- multiplayer: single player only
- input: joystick, keyboard, mouse
- distribution: cd-rom
- graphics: SuperVGA, Vesa
- sound: Adlib, Roland, Sound Blaster, Tandy, MIDI, Gravis Ultrasound, Pro Audio Spectrum, Thunderboard, Ensoniq soundscape, PC speaker, Microsoft Sound System
- popularity: 2737 page views