Lode Runner: The Legend Returns
Presage Software developed the DOS action game Lode Runner: The Legend Returns in 1994. Lode Runner: The Legend Returns is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in single player, multiplayer (same or split screen) modes. Lode Runner: The Legend Returns includes a level editor. It's available for download.
Downloads for Lode Runner: The Legend Returns
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS.
Video courtesy of Squakenet.com.
Player modes: single player, multiplayer (same or split screen)
Input: joystick, keyboard, mouse
Abandonware DOS views: 13038
- Jibux - 26/01/2018 23:39When we save the game and then reload the saved game, it starts over again from the beginning the level saved. But it keeps the total amount of the "gold" collected... bug?
- David - 16/10/2016 00:11How do you save a puzzle in progress?
- AbandonwareDOS - 16/08/2016 09:09Hi Gabriel, yes, you do need an emulator. Follow the "how to run old games" link at the top of the page to learn how to do so.
- Gabriel - 14/08/2016 19:13need simulator to play this game?
- matt - 26/05/2016 00:12anyone have trouble with the mouse not syncing up to the game mouse?
- Brady - 10/04/2016 17:28Hey so I downloaded D-Fend Reloaded successfully and have tried to run the file through that program but it just exits out. It loads the first screen in fullscreen but then goes black and quits. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I put these files into the D-Fend program: MIDPAK and SOUNDRV. I did these ones cuz they are MS-DOS. Would love some help! THANKS :D
- AbandonwareDOS - 13/02/2016 10:04Hi jUDITH, what do you mean by different system codes? It's a zip archive; after unzipping, you should use an MSDOS emulator like DOSbox or, even better, look for D-Fend Reloaded.
- jUDITH - 13/02/2016 03:49FAVE game of my childhood and even until now, once I figure out how to open.
Issues opening once downloaded.
it opens to a page with different system codes.
- Cookie - 14/11/2015 20:54Game of my childhood <3
Tell others what you think about Lode Runner: The Legend Returns: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Lode Runner: The Legend Returns, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.