Game Critics Awards (E3): 1999
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Game Critics Awards is a annual award event that happens just after the very popular E3 video game conference. The Game Critics Awards take place since 1998.
In 1999, Freelancer was the game to play and won four prizes. A few of these winners still have a cult following: Outcast, Homeworld, Vampire: the Masquerade. Here's a complete list.
- Black & White BEST ORIGINAL GAME
- Donkey Kong 64 BEST PLATFORMERNintendo 64
- Driver BEST RACING
- Freelancer BEST GAME, PC
- Freelancer BEST OF SHOW
- Freelancer BEST SIMULATION
- Freelancer OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN GRAPHICS
- Homeworld BEST STRATEGY
- Jane's USAF BEST FLIGHT-SIM
- NFL 2000 BEST SPORTSDC
- Oni BEST ACTION/ADVENTURE
- Outcast OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN SOUND
- Perfect Dark BEST GAME, CONSOLENintendo 64
- Soul Calibur BEST FIGHTINGDC
- Team Fortress 2 BEST ACTION
- Team Fortress 2 BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
- Um Jammer Lammy BEST PUZZLE/TRIVIA/PARLORPlayStation
- Um Jammer Lammy OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN SOUND
- Vampire: The Masquerade, Redemption BEST RPG