Lode Runner: The Legend Returns
Lode Runner: The Legend Returns downloads
Your character is named Jake Peril (who wears a gray suit), although a second player can play as his partner, Wes Reckless (who wears a blue suit), who can be played during two-player cooperative levels and head-to-head hotseat play.
players: single player, multiplayer (same or split screen)
input: joystick, keyboard, mouse
- #1 - 14.11.2015 20:54 CookieGame of my childhood <3
- #2 - 13.02.2016 03:49 jUDITHFAVE game of my childhood and even until now, once I figure out how to open.
Issues opening once downloaded.
it opens to a page with different system codes.
- #3 - 13.02.2016 10:04 AbandonwareDOSHi jUDITH, what do you mean by different system codes? It's a zip archive; after unzipping, you should use an MSDOS emulator like DOSbox or, even better, look for D-Fend Reloaded.
- #4 - 10.04.2016 17:28 BradyHey so I downloaded D-Fend Reloaded successfully and have tried to run the file through that program but it just exits out. It loads the first screen in fullscreen but then goes black and quits. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I put these files into the D-Fend program: MIDPAK and SOUNDRV. I did these ones cuz they are MS-DOS. Would love some help! THANKS :D
- #5 - 26.05.2016 00:12 mattanyone have trouble with the mouse not syncing up to the game mouse?
- #6 - 14.08.2016 19:13 Gabrielneed simulator to play this game?
- #7 - 16.08.2016 09:09 AbandonwareDOSHi Gabriel, yes, you do need an emulator. Follow the "how to run old games" link at the top of the page to learn how to do so.
- #8 - 16.10.2016 00:11 DavidHow do you save a puzzle in progress?