Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity
Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity is an old Windows XP point & click adventure game developed by Viacom New Media in 1995 from an original idea by Brian Babendererde, Brad Delaney. Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity can be enjoyed in single player mode. It's available for download.
Downloads for Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS. Open Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity screenshots in a new tab.
Player modes: single player
Input: keyboard, mouse
Distributed on: cd-rom
Abandonware DOS views: 16781
- bmurrell30 - 28/03/2019 22:03@AbandonwareDOS Sorry; I just tried the download again and still no dice. Same error.
- AbandonwareDOS - 06/02/2019 08:07Problem solved. The game is fixed!
- AbandonwareDOS - 03/02/2019 18:18@bmurrell30, it seems my host has some problems with uploads bigger than 200mb. I'm trying to find a solution.
- bmurrell30 - 30/01/2019 17:27@AbandonwareDOS Just tried the download again. I get a zip file with the game content in it now, but I can't extract it. I get the error "! Beavis_and_Butt-Head_vs.zip: The archive is corrupt", and an "unexpected end of archive" error when I try to open the zip file. I'm using WinRAR, for the record. Thanks for taking steps to fix the previous issue; thought you'd want to know about these new difficulties.
- AbandonwareDOS - 01/01/2019 17:59@bmurrell30 I managed to fix the problem. It sould work now.
- bmurrell30 - 31/12/2018 17:21The download may be broken. I've tried to download this game twice, and both times I get a 1k zip file that won't open.
Tell others what you think about Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.