Formula 1 Grand Prix
MicroProse Software developed the DOS racing game Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1991. Formula 1 Grand Prix is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in single player, multiplayer (LAN / local) modes. It's available for download.
Also known as: World Circuit
Downloads for Formula 1 Grand Prix
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS.
Video courtesy of Squakenet.com.
At the copy protection screen, type anything and press enter. If you still have problems, try typing "require".
Player modes: single player, multiplayer (LAN / local)
Input: keyboard, mouse, joystick, wheel, gamepad
Distributed on: 3,5 floppy disk, cd-rom
Graphics: MCGA, VGA
Sound cards supported: Adlib, Sound Blaster, Roland
Abandonware DOS views: 9132
- Qazuhb - 04/08/2018 11:44Help! How do I enter the car setup screen to change wing levels, gear rates etc? I played the game a lot in the '90s but just can't remember this!
- Melroy - 25/02/2017 00:48Start the game by executing 'go.bat'.
'A' is throttle, 'Z' is brake ',' is left and '.' is right. My favourite game when I was young! I played it toooo much :D.
Gear up / down via Alt and space bar. 'P' is pause.
Via the Fx-keys you can enable automatic or manual gears and more settings.. (F1 til F6).
- Paul - 01/02/2015 13:11Thanks a lot - weirdly, the first time I played it I needed to refer to the manual, but since then you're right, I can just type anything. It always asks for the same word, so if anyone else has that problem, try typing "require" Great download, thanks guys!
- AbandonwareDOS - 11/01/2015 12:54Hello Paul, just type anything and press enter at the protection screen and you will get past it.
- Paul - 11/01/2015 00:00No manual - can't get past the first Manual Protection screen :(
Tell others what you think about Formula 1 Grand Prix: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Formula 1 Grand Prix, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.