Formula 1 Grand Prix
MicroProse Software developed the DOS racing game Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1991. Formula 1 Grand Prix is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in single player, multiplayer (LAN / local) modes. It's available for download.
Also known as: World Circuit
Downloads for Formula 1 Grand Prix
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS. Open Formula 1 Grand Prix screenshots in a new tab.
Video courtesy of Squakenet.com.
At the copy protection screen, type anything and press enter. If you still have problems, try typing "require".
Player modes: single player, multiplayer (LAN / local)
Input: keyboard, mouse, joystick, wheel, gamepad
Distributed on: 3,5 floppy disk, cd-rom
Graphics: MCGA, VGA
Sound cards supported: Adlib, Sound Blaster, Roland
Abandonware DOS views: 10040
- Qazuhb - 04/08/2018 11:44Help! How do I enter the car setup screen to change wing levels, gear rates etc? I played the game a lot in the '90s but just can't remember this!
- Melroy - 25/02/2017 00:48Start the game by executing 'go.bat'.
'A' is throttle, 'Z' is brake ',' is left and '.' is right. My favourite game when I was young! I played it toooo much :D.
Gear up / down via Alt and space bar. 'P' is pause.
Via the Fx-keys you can enable automatic or manual gears and more settings.. (F1 til F6).
- Paul - 01/02/2015 13:11Thanks a lot - weirdly, the first time I played it I needed to refer to the manual, but since then you're right, I can just type anything. It always asks for the same word, so if anyone else has that problem, try typing "require" Great download, thanks guys!
- AbandonwareDOS - 11/01/2015 12:54Hello Paul, just type anything and press enter at the protection screen and you will get past it.
- Paul - 11/01/2015 00:00No manual - can't get past the first Manual Protection screen :(
Tell others what you think about Formula 1 Grand Prix: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Formula 1 Grand Prix, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.