House of the Dead
Downloads for House of the Dead
The House of the Dead is a rail shooter game: players use the mouse to aim and shoot at approaching enemies.
players: single player, multiplayer (same or split screen, Internet, LAN / local, co-op)
input: joystick, keyboard, mouse
Abandonware DOS views: 49917
- #1 - 04.03.2016 19:43 moldylunchbox97This is actually a Windows 95/Windows NT game and cannot be played on vanilla DOS.
I ran all of the executables in DOSBOX, a MSDOS 7.10 Virtual Machine, my stand alone ThinkPad running IBM DOS 4.01, and also my 2003 Dell Dimension 4600. It would only work when running under Win XP or 98 on my Dell.
- #2 - 05.03.2016 11:32 AbandonwareDOSYou are right Moldy... my mistake. I changed the system data accordingly.
- #3 - 09.11.2017 12:00 fahadnice game
- #4 - 01.01.2018 05:49 ASHIFAGOOD GAME
- #5 - 08.02.2018 17:57 rameshhouse of the dead exe file is not there
- #6 - 12.02.2018 19:00 AbandonwareDOS@ramesh: there's more than one exe, I just checked. Could it be that your antivirus automatically deleted the EXEs? I guarantee that House of the Dead is virus free
- #7 - 30.05.2018 19:52 NaderIt tells my that you need the house of the dead CD or something like that please anyone help.
- #8 - 01.02.2019 16:12 ibnu aas imruul qaissuper game......
- #9 - 10.03.2019 10:39 RobHad this one for the Dream Cast along with Resident Evil to round of the horror survival shelf. Interesting to see it floating about and seemingly more popular than I thought it would be. It is pretty fun (shooter on rails like Operation Wolf, but with zombies).