Lode Runner: The Legend Returns downloads
Video courtesy of Squakenet.com.
Input: joystick, keyboard, mouse
Abandonware DOS views: 21509
- ShadowCrawler24 - 27/08/2019 09:03Is this game compatible with Windows 10? Every time I try to run the install program to install the game it says "this app cant run on this PC"
- Jibux - 26/01/2018 23:39When we save the game and then reload the saved game, it starts over again from the beginning the level saved. But it keeps the total amount of the "gold" collected... bug?
- David - 16/10/2016 00:11How do you save a puzzle in progress?
- AbandonwareDOS - 16/08/2016 09:09Hi Gabriel, yes, you do need an emulator. Follow the "how to run old games" link at the top of the page to learn how to do so.
- Gabriel - 14/08/2016 19:13need simulator to play this game?
- matt - 26/05/2016 00:12anyone have trouble with the mouse not syncing up to the game mouse?
- Brady - 10/04/2016 17:28Hey so I downloaded D-Fend Reloaded successfully and have tried to run the file through that program but it just exits out. It loads the first screen in fullscreen but then goes black and quits. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I put these files into the D-Fend program: MIDPAK and SOUNDRV. I did these ones cuz they are MS-DOS. Would love some help! THANKS :D
- AbandonwareDOS - 13/02/2016 10:04Hi jUDITH, what do you mean by different system codes? It's a zip archive; after unzipping, you should use an MSDOS emulator like DOSbox or, even better, look for D-Fend Reloaded.
- jUDITH - 13/02/2016 03:49FAVE game of my childhood and even until now, once I figure out how to open.
Issues opening once downloaded.
it opens to a page with different system codes.
- Cookie - 14/11/2015 20:54Game of my childhood <3
Tell others what you think about Lode Runner: The Legend Returns: did you play it? Did you love it or hate it? Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.