Downloads for Phantasie 1
The game was notable for taking advantage of a broad mix of styles for the game: a town window which allowed purchasing in various shops, a top-down style dungeon crawl view, a top-down world map, and a separate combat window.
players: single player
sound: PC speaker
Abandonware DOS popularity: low
- #1 - 27.09.2016 21:42 RogerThis game is not a real rpg, just a bad dungeon hack. Why ?
1) Combat are too much based on luck
2) Inventory system is just a NIGHTMARE to use. You MUST keep the scrolls for info BUT it take A LOT of place in your SACK.
3) Magic scrolls can ONLY be used in town and it say NOT what it doe. Just LUCK to try ? Boring!!!
4) Graphics & sounds are UGLY, if you really want to play this game..... USE the Amiga or Atari ST version.
5) The dungeon are reseted after a while and you MUST restart the same dungeon AGAIN and AGAIN with no change inside. The stairs in the dungeon are USELESS just because you cannot use it to change levels.
6) The dungeon are supposed to be save the progress BUT everything is after a while reseted, USELESS fonction in final.
I have played far enough this gamr to see that it is boring WITH A VERY BAD GAMEPLAY, the story is less than BASIC one, it is just bad as the game. If you really want to play "dungeon hack" style rpg game, look at RPG NES games, there is a lot of it with strong story and A LOT MORE FUN TO PLAY.
- #2 - 28.11.2017 19:00 Christopherjust down load it now how do i get it to load