Gremlin Graphics / Gremlin Interactive developed the DOS sports game Premier Manager in 1992. Premier Manager is currently abandonware, runs on DOS and can be played in single player, multiplayer (hotseat) modes. It's available for download.
Downloads for Premier Manager
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS.
Player modes: single player, multiplayer (hotseat)
Input: keyboard, mouse
Sound cards supported: Adlib, PC speaker, Sound Blaster, Roland
Abandonware DOS views: 3879
- terry - 05/01/2016 10:03Hi
I have the codewheel codes if interested.
- AbandonwareDOS - 29/07/2015 19:50Freddie, after you install D-Fend, just open it, then drag and drop the Premier Manager zip file onto it. You should be able to run it afterwards.
- Freddie Dingo - 28/07/2015 00:00I can't even get this bloody game to start using the D-Fend thingy-ma-jig. Maybe I should have paid more attention in Information Technology at school.
- Abandonware DOS - 14/05/2015 16:14Have you tried to just press enter to skip the wheel check?
- Tom Pinto - 13/05/2015 15:40I have downloaded this, but you need the wheel to verify it? SO how can I play without it?
Tell others what you think about Premier Manager: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Premier Manager, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.