Premier Manager is an old sports game, developed by Gremlin Graphics / Gremlin Interactive and released by Gremlin Graphics / Gremlin Interactive in 1992. Premier Manager is currently abandonware and runs on DOS. It's available for download. Premier Manager is also part of the Premier Manager series.
Downloads for Premier Manager
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS. Open Premier Manager screenshots in a new tab.
Player modes: single player, multiplayer (hotseat)
Input: keyboard, mouse
Sound cards supported: Adlib, PC speaker, Sound Blaster, Roland
Abandonware DOS views: 5200
- terry - 05/01/2016 10:03Hi
I have the codewheel codes if interested.
- AbandonwareDOS - 29/07/2015 19:50Freddie, after you install D-Fend, just open it, then drag and drop the Premier Manager zip file onto it. You should be able to run it afterwards.
- Freddie Dingo - 28/07/2015 00:00I can't even get this bloody game to start using the D-Fend thingy-ma-jig. Maybe I should have paid more attention in Information Technology at school.
- Abandonware DOS - 14/05/2015 16:14Have you tried to just press enter to skip the wheel check?
- Tom Pinto - 13/05/2015 15:40I have downloaded this, but you need the wheel to verify it? SO how can I play without it?
Tell others what you think about Premier Manager: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Premier Manager, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.