With nearly every game, Infocom included extra objects and items called feelies. The Seastalker package held the following feelies:
- A logbook for the Scimitar, including a letter from "The President" congratulating the player on acceptance into the Discovery Squad
- Four double-sided "top secret Infocards", containing hints printed in blue ink beneath a pattern of red ink
- A decoder featuring a small square of red plastic to reveal the hints on the Infocards
- A nautical chart of Frobton Bay for navigation
- A "Discovery Squad badge", a sticker depicting an orca and the motto "Dive deep, dive far"
Abandonware DOS views: 4586
Tell others what you think about Seastalker: did you play it? Did you love it or hate it?