Sherlock: the Game of Logic
Sherlock: the Game of Logic is an old DOS puzzle game set in the Sherlock Holmes universe, developed by Everett Kaser Software, designed by Everett Kaser and published by Everett Kaser Software in 1991.
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS. Open Sherlock: the Game of Logic screenshots in a new tab.
Downloads for Sherlock: the Game of Logic
Trouble running this game? Check out the F.A.Q.
Video courtesy of Squakenet.com.
Abandonware DOS views: 7541
- Sherlock Free for Android (remake)
- wardrich - 11/08/2017 15:22Man, I totally forgot about this game. It's probably been a good 15-20 years since I played it last.
- Sean - 11/09/2016 07:51This has been one of my favorite games for many years, and is one of the things I become nostalgic about from time to time.
- AbandonwareDOS - 16/01/2015 08:50I couldn't agree more. I found myself hooked to this game. Unexpected!
- Jaeger - 16/01/2015 05:05I intended to rate this a 5, but accidentally hit 4. I love this game! Have loved it for years, back to the DOS version which I still play. I find the new Android version very good, like some things better than the DOS version! A great workout for your logic skills!
Tell others what you think about Sherlock: the Game of Logic: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Sherlock: the Game of Logic, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.