What they thought about it
"I find it very refreshing to be able to control your character this much, as opposed to the "click and click" syndrome most bishoujo games released in English suffer from. The artwork is pretty good too. The girls look beautiful and their bodily proportions are just perfect. The music is also worth mentioning, each girl even has her own theme. With regards to the sexual content, True Love is on the explicit side. There aren't any hardcore stuff though, as most of the girls are first-timers. The replay value is excellent! The different endings are very amusing, and it took me a few nights to get them all. Although I still haven't found the perfect bishoujo game, True Love comes close." - Animetric review
Downloads for True love
Games that run on older versions of Windows can't run on recent systems. You will probably need a Virtual Machine to run the game.
Input: keyboard, mouse
Abandonware DOS views: 34724
- limbojunkie - 24/10/2019 17:36This game is very underrated. The story is great and packed with unpredictable outcomes. The characters are lively and fun to read the long dialog. The music is decent and the visuals are still appealing. I first played this game in 2008 when I was a hopeless virgin. After 11 years, having a bit of decent life and adventures with girls from different countries since I travel, I visited this game again and the love scenes still make my "hormones" pumping.
- Vibrators - 27/05/2019 04:15Unlike traditional, even modern visual novels, which are characteristically uninvolved beyond the periodic decision to make, True Love incorporates elements reminiscent of a role-playing game, for which it is also occasionally categorized.
- That Guy - 21/04/2018 14:08I have the need to point out the DS/3DS titles Love Plus and Love Plus+ etc... all have the same gameplay style and feel of this game, however without the H.
- yuyu - 28/08/2016 15:36my childhood memories!!! lol
- Mike Ramiraz - 14/05/2015 14:42Great Game!!