Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle downloads
The Ultima VII part 2 box contained: a cloth map of the Serpent Isle, the book Beyond the Serpent Pillars, 7 x 3.5" disks. Some foreign editions contain a paper map instead of a cloth one.
The add-on The Silver Seed box contained: the Silver Seed Play Guide, a 3.5" disk.
Ultima VII: Complete Edition (1993) included all the items while The Complete Ultima VII CD (1994) included everything except the cloth maps which were replaced with paper maps. Most other compilations did not include the trinkets and came with electronic versions of the documentation.
A clue book was published for the game, titled Balancing the Scales.Search on eBay
Additional info about Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle
"I remember the moment I started playing Ultima 7 Part 2. I had The Black Gate still in my mind: I loved it, and I wanted something similar. After a few weeks (or months?) I finished Serpent Isle and I was a bit disappointed. Sure, it's a wonderful Ultima game, but it lacked the open world "feeling" I experienced with The Black Gate. Maybe it was the new setting, a world different than the well know Britannia, or maybe I was just to attached to characters like Batlin or Lord British. To this day, I think Black Gate is far superior, but don't let this discourage you! Try Serpent Isle for yourself." - Abandonware DOS
Input: keyboard, mouse
Distributed on: 3,5 floppy disk
Abandonware DOS views: 18722
- Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle Wikipedia page
- Search Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle on Mobygames
- Search Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle on IGDB
- Auric's Ultima Moongates - fansite
- Exult - remake
- Hacki's Ultima page - fansite
- Misterious Sosaria - fansite
- Ultima maps and tables - help
- Underworld Dragon's Notable Ultima - fansite
- Andrew - 06/12/2017 06:57Make yourself happy and run this through Exult.