Hail Caesar! For the second time
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caesar 2 is many things: a simulation set in ancient roman times, a city builder, a wonderful strategy game. Caesar 2 is all of this and more: it's one of the early games developed by Impressions that set the gameplay and quality standards later implemented in old strategy games like Zeus and Pharaoh as well as in more recent ones.
More info about Caesar 2:
- Genres:simulation, sandbox strategy, city building
- System: DOS
- Released in: 1995
- Publisher: Sierra On-Line
- Developer: Impressions Games
- Designers: Christopher J. Foster, David Lester
- Themes: historical, ancient Rome, urban setting
- Keywords: Europe, isometric
- Multiplayer modes: single-player
- Input: keyboard, mouse
- Distributed on: cd-rom
Find out more about Caesar 2