Retro racing: Grand Prix 2 by Geoff Crammond
Please consider supporting us by allowing ads to be displayed or by donating a small amount. Thanks!
Grand Prix 2 is an abandoned Formula 1 racing game designed by Geoff Crammond and published by MicroProse Software in 1995 for DOS. Grand Prix 2 is the sequel to Formula One Grand Prix and was a one-man project (which was uncommon at the time). Grand Prix 2 was essentially an accurate simulation of the 1994 Formula 1 season.
More details about Grand Prix 2:
- Genres: racing, racing: car, racing: Formula 1
- System: DOS
- Released in: 1995
- Publisher: MicroProse Software
- Developer: MicroProse Software
- Designers: Geoffrey J. Crammond
- Themes: modern world
- Keywords: first person 3D
- Multiplayer modes: single-player, LAN, modem, hotseat
- Input: mouse, joystick, wheel, keyboard, gamepad
- Distributed on: cd-rom
Find out more about Grand Prix 2