Ascendancy: 4X turn-based strategy game
Ascendancy is a science fiction themed turn-based strategy game developed by The Logic Factory and released in 1995 for DOS. Ascendancy is a classic 4X game (eXpand, eXplore, eXploit, eXterminate), similar to Master of Orion, yet with a few differences such as a technology tree.
More info about Ascendancy:
- Genres: strategy, 4x, turn-based strategy
- System: DOS
- Released in: 1995
- Publisher: The Logic Factory
- Developer: The Logic Factory
- Themes: science fiction, space
- Keywords: turn based
- Multiplayer modes: single-player
- Awards won by Ascendancy: 1996 - Best Strategy Software, CODiE Awards.
- Input: keyboard, mouse
- Distributed on: cd-rom
Find out more about Ascendancy