Quest for Glory 2: Trial by Fire - Adventure and RPG mixed
Quest for Glory 2: Trial by Fire is a the second chapter in the Quest for Glory series. Trial by Fire is an adventure game with RPG elements (at the very start the player must choose a class from the three available: fighter, wizard, thief) set in a fantasy setting inspired by Middle East lore. It was developed ad released by Sierra On-Line for Amiga and for DOS in 1990.
More info about Quest for Glory 2:
- Genres: adventure, point and click adventure
- System: DOS
- Released in: 1990
- Publisher: Sierra On-Line
- Developer: Sierra On-Line
- Designers: Lori Ann Cole, Corey Cole
- Themes: fantasy
- Keywords: Middle East, Engine: SCI, class-based
- Multiplayer modes: single-player
- Input: keyboard, mouse, joystick
- Distributed on: 3,5 floppy disk
QFG II is the only game in the series to not have originated or have been remade beyond the EGA graphics engine by Sierra On-Line. However, AGD Interactive released a VGA remake of the game using the Adventure Game Studio engine on August 24, 2008.
Find out more about Quest for Glory 2: Trial by Fire