Colonization: a Civilization spin-off
Please consider supporting by allowing ads to be displayed or by donating. Thanks!
Colonization is a turn based strategy 4x game. The setting is the European colonization of the new world. Colonization gameplay and interface are similar to Civilization, another Sid Meier game. However, there are some differences between Civilization and Colonization: playable nations (the European powers of the time), resources and commodities, declaration of independence, are all consistent with the 15th century.
More info about Colonization:
- Genres: strategy, 4x, turn-based strategy
- System: DOS, Windows 3.x
- Year: 1994
- Publisher: MicroProse Software
- Developer: MicroProse Software
- Designers: Jeffery L. Briggs, Douglas Kaufman, Sid Meier, Brian Reynolds
- Themes: historical
- Keywords: turn based, North America, multi-directional scroller, top down
- Multiplayer modes: single-player
- Input: keyboard, mouse
- Distributed on: 3,5 floppy disk, cd-rom
Find out more about Colonization