Axis and Allies
Axis and Allies is an old strategy game set in Europe, developed by Wargaming West and released by Atari in 1998. Axis and Allies is currently abandonware and runs on Windows XP/98/95. Axis and Allies was turn-based strategy. It's available for download.
Downloads for Axis and Allies
Screenshots taken by Abandonware DOS. Open Axis and Allies screenshots in a new tab.
Player modes: single player
Abandonware DOS views: 32366
- joe - 31/07/2019 16:55I played Axis and Allies both board & video games. I love it. When I loaded the game the first time it would crash. I loaded it again it worked perfect.
To save more than 1 game, in the C:Program FilesHasbro InteractiveAxis and AlliesSaveGames has the file AutoSave.sav.
Copy & rename the copied file AutoSave1.sav, AutoSave.sav, AutoSave2.sav, AutoSave3.sav, AutoSave4.sav, etc. Tanks to everyone.
- Donald Maier - 05/02/2019 14:51Try running the game in DosBox. Then you can choose the amount of high memory for the game which is apparently quite a lot. Once the game loads, simply hold the ctrl key and hit F12 to add more memory. The more you hit it the more that is assigned, up to about 10 times. You can also enlarge the screen by using Alt/enter key once.
- Carter - 03/11/2018 12:18Awesome game, I had the same problem as Tim Jones where the battle screen comes up really slow. Also I loved it so much that it crashed after I played it for 5 hours straight.
- Tim B. Jones - 02/06/2018 05:08Not working very well. Game doesn't fill screen, but rather, only a small square in its center. There's sound effects, but they are slow and delayed. There is no music or screenshots. When a battle is initiated, the battle screen comes up very slowly, and the dice are also rolling very slowly. I have no other programs or functions going at the same time, so the game should be much faster than this. Ironically, my old computer used to run this game far better.
- Max - 08/11/2017 10:03Great game.
Tell others what you think about Axis and Allies: did you play it? Did you like it or hate it? If you have problems running Axis and Allies, please read the F.A.Q. first. Your e-mail will NEVER be used for spam.