"If you like Quake and Duke Nukem, there is no way you can't like Doom, one of the original first-person shoot-em-up games created (Wolfenstein started it, baby!). The good thing about game designers is that they know what the public wants: a place to release their pent-up agression and frustrations. What better way to express your inner rage than in the corridors and catacombs of Doom?" - All Game Guide review
- 1993 - , Gamespot Greatest PC Games of all Time.
- 1993 - , Game Informer Greatest Games (pre-1996) (DOS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, SNES, Jaguar, 32X, PlayStation, 3DO, Saturn, N64, GBA, Xbox, iOS).
- Selected for Rock Paper Shotgun Greatest PC games of all time.
- Selected for All-TIME 100 video games TIME.com.
Input: keyboard, mouse, joystick
Also published for: Sega 32X, SNES, 3DO, Saturn, Acorn Archimedes, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation, Atari Jaguar, Xbox 360, iOS
Abandonware DOS views: 71452
- James - 29/01/2021 06:56DosBox is a great way to run older games on any OS. It also has full Gravis Ultrasound and Roland MT-32 emulation.
- YOUR DAD - 18/04/2019 00:12THIS IS SO SICK
- ramrod - 18/08/2018 07:42@Dunkin Use DOS BOX
- Pippotto - 30/01/2018 14:26@Dunkin: There are many source ports out there to play Doom on Windows. Probably the easiest port out there is ZDoom.
- Joi - 23/01/2018 03:12First came Wolfenstein 3D the father of first person shooters, then Doom... I loved both of these games so much... Remember a lot of good times...
- Dunkin - 13/01/2018 06:54I have final Doom and all the dooms-I cannot play them on w10. please help.