Leather Goddesses of Phobos downloads
Leather Goddesses included the following feelies the following feelies:
- A small scratch and sniff card which bore seven numbered areas. At certain points in the game, the player would be instructed to scratch a certain number and then whiff the resulting odor. Given the possibilities for a game featuring a "lewd mode", the scents were relatively innocuous, such as pizza and chocolate.
- The Adventures of Lane Mastodon, a 3-D comic book containing vital hints to the game
- 3-D glasses for the Lane Mastodon comic book
- A double-sided map of the catacombs
Additional info about Leather Goddesses of PhobosAwards won by Leather Goddesses of Phobos:
- 1987 - Best Software Packaging, CODiE Awards.
Abandonware DOS views: 9249
Say something about Leather Goddesses of Phobos! Did you play it? Do you feel nostalgic about the good old days? Did you like it or hate it? Do you have trouble running this game? Don't be afraid to ask for help (please, read the guide first). And don't forget to be polite.