Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness downloads
In 1999 Blizzard published the Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition for Windows and Mac, which combined the original game and the expansion pack.
In 1996 Blizzard published Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal, an expansion pack developed by Cyberlore Studios.Search on eBay
Additional info about Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness
Input: keyboard, mouse
Distributed on: cd-rom
Abandonware DOS views: 52987
- MobileGamingMK / MGMK 08/02/2022 03:29I will try to experiment something with Warcraft/Wargus PC Windows version and I will try Android version I will update all of the news on my youtube channel
- RACU 30/09/2020 05:55Works for me over Fedora33_x86_64 with dosbox
run the crack and copy all files in your /home/youruser(change it for your username)/dosbox/ ...edit the .bat file let something like that:
install Q4Wine, then you have to run war2.exe with Q4Wine software
- schalam 12/09/2020 23:52for me it works with dosbox. you have to point DETECTCD.EXE to WAR2.EXE. ex. if it's in C:WARCRAFT then: DETECTCD C:WARCRAFTWAR2 (as the usage suggests) then run WAR2.EXE
- doesnt work 16/10/2019 01:55seems to be no way to get this working in dosbox due to cd error. i hae experimented "a lot". messed around with crack and detectcd.exe etc. done those in dosbox and blah blah, nothing works.
using windows 7 not that that matters
- Kochie 15/04/2019 23:53How do you get past the no CD error in Dosbox on a Mac?
- BabyShark 02/12/2018 23:52Warcraft 2 is fun single player, sure, but it's really a lot more fun when you play with other human players in the multiplayer online arena! We still have people who really love the game playing in 2018 and we welcome new players to our community at www.war2usa.com. Join our Discord to find out when we play!
- yono 05/02/2016 03:48Thank you so much for posting this, worked great!
Have you ever played Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Write something about it: share your experience, give us hints on how to properly run this game or simply say how much you loved it.