Norton Commander 5.5 downloads
Abandonware DOS views: 76359
- Joshua Cargile - 07/10/2020 20:32art travis you'll never be able to use NC in Windows 10. You should go download FreeCommander.
- Bert De Bruyn - 25/09/2020 22:14An excellent piece of software!
- WILBER VARELA - 24/02/2020 21:39Hi,somebody know any version for windows CE?
- art travis - 20/04/2019 23:13i have used for years had to get a new laptop with windows 10.
i am going to download and hope that it works
- Edward Mulder - 04/06/2018 04:53When I first saw how DOS worked, I was not too impressed. A lot of strong typing. When I saw Norton Commander, I was hooked. I still use it (Total Commander these days), way faster than clicking with one mouse-finger, you use ten fingers and shortcuts to move files around, cut trees and ZIP files. It is fantastic !
Tell others what you think about Norton Commander 5.5: did you play it? Did you love it or hate it?