Edition / platform: for Commodore 64.
The feelies provided with this game included the following feelies:
- A pin-on button with "Don't Panic!" printed in large, friendly letters
- A small plastic packet containing "pocket fluff" (a cottonball)
- Order for destruction of Arthur Dent's house
- Order for destruction of Earth written in "Vogon"
- Official Microscopic Space Fleet (an empty plastic bag)
- "Peril Sensitive Sunglasses" (a pair of opaque black cardboard "sunglasses")
- "How Many Times Has This Happened to You?", an advertising brochure for the fictional guidebook/encyclopedia The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy