Railroad Tycoon 2 downloads
Editions: Railroad Tycoon 2: Gold (includes the expansion Railroad Tycoon 2: The Second Century), Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum (the same as the Gold edition, plus over 50 community-made maps added and enhanced mouse-wheel support).Search on eBay
Additional info about Railroad Tycoon 2
Input: keyboard, mouse
Distributed on: cd-rom
Also published for: Dreamcast, PlayStation
Abandonware DOS views: 80364
- 1998 - Best Non-Combat Simulation Game, Game Critics Awards (E3).
- Erik 10/07/2023 07:21I own the original disc, RT2, but my 64-bit machine cannot run. Very grateful to be able to re-enjoy this fantastic sim!
- Ben Lyson 04/12/2022 20:01I was a big big fan of the railroad 2 tycoon back when I was in high school that's when the game originally came out
- jeffrey lynn wolff 06/11/2020 04:37i have a railroad 2 and it work fine on windows xp service pack 3. then microsoft crash my hard drive and then it has some issues with it. the game works but no music,
- Alex 28/12/2019 21:57Loved this game 20 years ago. I lost my CD a long time ago, I'll be sure to try this!
Worked right away without a VM on my WIndows 10 system.
- Albert Porfilio 23/03/2017 21:45I had owned the game, but some1 stole it. I did order it through XPLOSIVE, however I Paid 10 dollars for it, and damn there was a authorization code to it, and there wasn't, on the pack or disk. So I spent 5 bucks on it through Steam.com, hell there was no way to set up water towers or repair. If U know about train, U need them, so I erased the account of theirs
Have you ever played Railroad Tycoon 2? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Write something about it: share your experience, give us hints on how to properly run this game or simply say how much you loved it.