Railroad Tycoon 2 downloads
Do you have trouble running this game? Read the guide
Games developed for older versions of Windows may not run on recent systems. You will probably need a Virtual Machine to run the game.
Editions: Railroad Tycoon 2: Gold (includes the expansion Railroad Tycoon 2: The Second Century), Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum (the same as the Gold edition, plus over 50 community-made maps added and enhanced mouse-wheel support).
The above text is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. This text is based on this Wikipedia article.Search on eBay
Additional info about Railroad Tycoon 2Awards won by Railroad Tycoon 2:
- 1998 - Best Non-Combat Simulation Game, Game Critics Awards (E3).
Input: keyboard, mouse
Distributed on: cd-rom
Also published for: Dreamcast, PlayStation
Abandonware DOS views: 75013
- Ben Lyson - 04/12/2022 20:01I was a big big fan of the railroad 2 tycoon back when I was in high school that's when the game originally came out
- jeffrey lynn wolff - 06/11/2020 04:37i have a railroad 2 and it work fine on windows xp service pack 3. then microsoft crash my hard drive and then it has some issues with it. the game works but no music,
- Alex - 28/12/2019 21:57Loved this game 20 years ago. I lost my CD a long time ago, I'll be sure to try this!
Worked right away without a VM on my WIndows 10 system.
- Albert Porfilio - 23/03/2017 21:45I had owned the game, but some1 stole it. I did order it through XPLOSIVE, however I Paid 10 dollars for it, and damn there was a authorization code to it, and there wasn't, on the pack or disk. So I spent 5 bucks on it through Steam.com, hell there was no way to set up water towers or repair. If U know about train, U need them, so I erased the account of theirs
Have you ever played Railroad Tycoon 2? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Say something about this game!