The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy downloads
Play The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy online Download The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - for Mac Download The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - for DOS
Do you have trouble running this game? Read the guide
Main executable file (run this to play the game): hitcguid/Hitchhik.exe
DOS Games can't run on Windows. You need an emulator such as DOSbox and/or a front-end like D-Fend Reloaded. Follow these instructions to run DOS games on Windows systems.
The feelies provided with this game included the following feelies:
- A pin-on button with "Don't Panic!" printed in large, friendly letters
- A small plastic packet containing "pocket fluff" (a cottonball)
- Order for destruction of Arthur Dent's house
- Order for destruction of Earth written in "Vogon"
- Official Microscopic Space Fleet (an empty plastic bag)
- "Peril Sensitive Sunglasses" (a pair of opaque black cardboard "sunglasses")
- "How Many Times Has This Happened to You?", an advertising brochure for the fictional guidebook/encyclopedia The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The above text is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. This text is based on this Wikipedia article.
Big box pictures (for Commodore 64)Search on eBay
Video courtesy of Squakenet.com.
Additional info about The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Distributed on: 3,5 floppy disk, 5,25 floppy disk
Abandonware DOS views: 20899
- Joshua Cargile - 07/10/2020 20:33OMG I remember playing this on an old friend's dad's PC back in the 80's. Never got very far...
Have you ever played The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Say something about this game!